You deserve easier periods
& pregnancy, postpartum, & perimenopause
- Do you experience pain, terrible moods or other physical & emotional symptoms before or during your periods?
- Are your periods SUPER heavy or too light, or they’re so irregular that you never know when it’s coming?
- Are your periods worse since having your baby, or as you’ve entered perimenopause?
- Do you often suffer pain in your hips & low back, or began suffering during your pregnancy or postpartum?
- Tired of trying new therapies, supplements and diets looking for the thing that will finally fix your problem?
- Feeling out of control of your body and just want to win back more good days in each month?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place – you CAN have easier periods and reduce or eliminate these symptoms and pain.
It's time to come home to your body and let it take care of you.
Take the Period Quiz to find out why your periods are giving you grief - and how to take control
Whether you’ve had your periods for a couple of years or a couple of decades, this quick quiz will help you work out why your period is giving you a hard time and get you started with some simple yet powerful solutions.
Hi, I'm Janine
I teach women and non-binary people how to release period symptoms, postnatal pelvic pain and more by gently restoring their body’s natural alignment.
In 20 years of clinical practice I’ve seen first-hand how so much of the tension, pain and stress we experience can be quickly and easily reduced or eliminated when you approach your own body with gentleness, kindness and non-judgement, along with the specific positional rest techniques of Ortho-Bionomy to support your natural healing process.
“I was pleasantly surprised to find how well this gentle yet effective approach worked.”
“I really had not anticipated such a result, to say I was delighted to be pain free is an understatement. It is very gentle, I felt completely safe at all times”
“Since I’ve been using these gentle techniques I’ve noticed something surprising – I’ve not only been kinder to myself, but also to the people around me.”
I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I live and work – the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation. I acknowledge that their sovereignty over this land was never ceded and I pay my respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.
Image credits, this page, in order from top: Polina Zimmerman-Pexels, Yuganov Konstantin-Canva, Sincerely Media-Unsplash. For blog images see individual posts.