Looking for natural pain relief?
- Do you experience period pain, PMS/PMDD or other awful symptoms before or during your period?
- Are your periods SUPER heavy or too light, or they’re so irregular that you never know when it’s coming?
- Do you regularly suffer from hip pain, pain in the legs and/or low back pain?
- Are your periods worse since having your baby, or as you’re getting older?
- Are you sick of trying new therapies, supplements and diets looking for the thing that will finally fix your problem?
Then you’re not alone, and you’re in the right place.
Come home to your body, it’s ready to take care of you
Hi, I'm Janine
I teach women and other people who menstruate how to release tension, pain & stress for themselves by resetting their body’s natural alignment. In 20+ years of clinical practice I’ve seen many people recover from the pain and other symptoms often associated with menstruation, pregnancy/birth/postpartum, menopause and the stress of being a woman in this world.
I know you can harness your body’s self-healing intelligence to access natural pain relief and create lasting change. When you know how to work WITH your body instead of against it there’s no need to work hard, do repetitive, painful exercises or have endless treatments. Your body is the expert, it knows what to do – let it take care of you.
“I was pleasantly surprised to find how well this gentle yet effective approach worked.”
“I really had not anticipated such a result, to say I was delighted to be pain free is an understatement. It is very gentle, I felt completely safe at all times”
“Since I’ve been using these gentle techniques I’ve noticed something surprising – I’ve not only been kinder to myself, but also to the people around me.”
I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I live and work – the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation. I acknowledge that their sovereignty over this land was never ceded and I pay my respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.
Image credits, this page, in order from top: Axel Vazquez-Unsplash, Janine McCarthy, Polina Zimmerman-Pexels, Yuganov Konstantin-Canva, Sincerely Media-Unsplash. For blog images see individual posts.